Supervisor at Pier Pressure Escape Rooms
We are Brighton’s #1 rated escape room venue and are looking for an outgoing, charismatic and driven individual to join our team as a supervisor.
We are a fun and constantly expanding team, who love what we do and work hard to ensure that every one of our customers has a fantastic experience when they come to play one of our games.
As a supervisor, you’d be responsible for:
- Greeting customers on arrival at our venue and giving briefings.
- Dealing with customer service enquiries (in person, over the phone and over email).
- Helping the management team with scheduling of staff and organising rotas.
- Acting as a games host and operating games which involves playing a character to deliver the briefing, then manning the controls and providing clues during the games.
- Helping with keeping the venue clean and tidy.
- Be a keyholder to lock up the venue at the end of shifts.
- Be a duty team leader at times and responsible for ensuring all games hosts get their breaks as well as troubleshooting any issues.
We are looking for somebody with the following skills:
- Organised and able to operate independently.
- Personable and able to make easy conversation with strangers.
- Be able to stay calm and problem solve in time pressured scenarios.
- Acting experience is a plus but not essential.
- Competent with computers / technology.
- Experience as a team leader.
- A love for escape rooms, games and puzzles.
The position offered is full time Wednesday-Sunday. We are open between 9am-10.30pm so shift times will vary.
Applications open until 9th October and 1st Interviews will be held 16th-19th October.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, be sure to state which role you are applying for and it must include an answer to the following question:
“If you were to design your own escape room, what theme and story would you pick and why?”
Applications without an answer to this question will not be considered.
More searches like this
- Hospitality & Catering Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Events & Entertainment Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Front Of House Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Leisure & Tourism Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Attractions Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton