Apprenticeship Team Coordinator - Greater Brighton Metropolitan College
Would you like to work in a varied administration role within a friendly and supportive team? If so, we are recruiting a Level 2 Apprenticeship Team Co-ordinator to provide administrative support and manage a busy workflow for the Recruitment team. This is a great opportunity to develop a career in a growing team and work in central Brighton.
Working in this role your duties and responsibilities will be as follows.
Main purpose and scope of the post:
- To provide administrative support for the Recruitment Services Team
- To undertake daily data tasks related to the apprenticeship recruitment process
- Administer and file documentation as required
- Provide support to the team to achieve marketing, recruitment and delivery targets
- Undertake necessary administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department, such as email correspondence, recording apprentices on the electronic portfolio system and the housekeeping of apprentice files
- Deal with personal, written, telephone and email queries and follow all college protocols
- Assist with the processing of new students starts including sending out appropriate and relevant paperwork
- To assist with events as and when required
- General Administration
- Obtaining relevant information for the apprenticeship sign up process
Complete all training requirements to ensure timely completion of the Apprenticeship Level 2 Business Administration qualification.