Business Development Manager - Data & Analytics
Job & company description
Rittman Mead is looking for a Business Development Manager to join it’s headquarters, based in Hove, Sussex.
Come and join an ambitious and forward thinking organisation where hard work and trustworthiness is rewarded with flexibility and progression.
Innovative data solutions, products and services are some of the most sought after things by organisations across the globe.
In this role you will be fully immersed into this market, learning about emerging and trending technologies and the role they play in the day to day operation of large companies, how global software vendors operate & how consumers look to engage.
You’ll learn how data solutions can provide huge ROI for organisations and you will be at the centre of making that happen.
The goal is for you to become an SME in the world of data & analytics and operate as the first line of solutions advice to your customers.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding your quarterly and annual targets - you will get all of the support you need to do this
- New Business generation - in collaboration with the existing Rittman Mead sales team
- Account management - grow existing Rittman Mead accounts
- Work with Rittman Mead sales team to plan a target list of new customers for yourself and them
- Sell Rittman Meads products and services to new and existing customers
- Attend regular onsite client meetings all over the world; we’ve been to Dubai, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam and Dublin already this year!
- Work closely with Rittman Mead’s software partners including Oracle, Tableau and Confluent.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to:
- Have 3-5 years experience of selling services (consulting or recruitment) to end customers
- Be ambitious to learn about the world of data and grow your career in this space
- Be driven to exceed your targets and reap the rewards that this brings
- Show innovation in developing new business and leads via different channels
- Be willing to spend as much face time with new & existing customers, as you can
- Work autonomously whilst always counting on the support of the existing Rittman Mead sales team
- Put up with some pretty dreadful office banter at times 😃
- 35K basic salary - 60K OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Bonus based on quarterly targets being exceeded
- Pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Vibrant seaside location
- Flexibility based on trust
- Support, training & progression