Revenue Control Manager
Are you an extensively experienced finance person from a legal background looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently recruiting for a large Law firm who are looking to recruit a Revenue Controller Manager to head up a brand new team due to mass growth in the business.
The role can be based in either Reading or London however does involve lots of travel between sites and other sites owned by the client.
This person will be managing a team of up to 8 who are looking after the billing process of the business.
The revenue control process involves but it is not limited too:
- Ensuring effective management and control of departmental working capital.
- Creating accurate WIP reports
- Ensure the smooth running of the billings process
- Following up on unpaid bills as appropriate
- Monitoring the receipt of monies from clients in payment of bills
This role can can up to £45,000 based on experience and location.
The ideal candidate would have extensive previous experience in legal accounts, be fully compliant with SAR rules and would have looked after a team of staff before. They would be very adaptable, resilient and strong work ethic. Previous experience in a law firm is essential as well as previous billings experience. Previous experience working with Elite 3E is desirable.
For more information click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Arts & Heritage Legal Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts Education & Training Legal Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Legal Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Accountancy Legal Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Legal Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)