Community Activator Coach Standard Tutor
- Tutoring and Assessing of the following qualifications in line with Active IQ requirements and policies:
-Leading Health-Related Activity Sessions
-Promoting Community Health and Wellbein
-Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- To maintain accurate records of all learners including attendance, attainment and progress
- Completion of Active IQ and FSUK paperwork and portfolios as required
- Marking of “homework” and providing continuous support to learners
- Liaising with FSUK in regards to contact time and planning a suitable scheme of work and lesson plan to fit in with the allocated classroom time
- To be the responsible person in the classroom when locking up
- Any other requirements during the course
Tutors must hold, or be working towards, a teaching qualification. The following are acceptable:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Certificate in Education
The following qualifications are also a mandatory requirement;
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (or equivalent)
- All qualifications as listed to tutor (or equivalent)
Candidates must also have recent and relevant experience delivering Health-Related Activity Sessions.
The successful candidate will be visiting learners in their workplace to complete learning with a selection of Apprentices on a monthly basis.
An understanding of Apprenticeship standards and funding is useful but not mandatory. The use of your own vehicle is essential as learners are based across Sussex, Kent and Hampshire. Fuel expenses are paid for.
Some knowledge in Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity are also useful.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Robyn Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).