Are you looking for a career in Finance? Come and work for us and we'll fund your AAT training.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business as a Finance Apprentice assisting with a full range of tasks across a busy and friendly accounts department. This role will support the company's finance team by providing an administrative finance service across different functions with specific focus on sales ledger. This role will provide you with the opportunity to gain exposure across purchase ledger and assist with the reconciliation of payments.
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Assisting with multi-invoices for large clients with multiple divisions
- Understanding different client contracts and ensuring that clients are billed in accordance with the contract
- Liaise with other teams and internal Account Managers to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and to provide assistance where necessary
- Respond to questions and issues relating to Accountants Receivable
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Help other members of the team as required
You will ideally have excellent computer skills with previous exposure to using Microsoft packages including Excel. We would like you to demonstrate an aptitude for learning and picking up new systems with a logical and structured approach to their work.
The role will require you to demonstrate:
- Good team-working and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving
- Good organisation skills with an aptitude for numerical work
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to learning and day to day work tasks
You will have completed your A levels, or equivalent standard qualifications, in relevant subject areas such as Maths or Accounting. A minimum GCSE C/4 Grade in both English and Maths is also desirable.
Join one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, the company has experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation’s people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.