Hi, all due to a build up in business we are looking for 2 new part-time team members to join our little crew.
Hotel Du Vin offers something different to the usual hotel bar and our guests expect a high standard of banter, knowledge and entertainment when grabbing a drink whether it be a quick one (or two) after work, before a night out or as part of the wider F&B experience.
An interest and passion for creating and serving the highest quality cocktails is essential for the bartender position
Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best food, drink and a brand you can be proud of?
For driven and experienced candidates there is scope for progression within the store or the company as a whole.
Benefits we offer:
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world
- Service Charge
- High Street Discount Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Loads of Incentive schemes
Pay is £7.83-£8 plus service charge and tips which brings your pay up to around £10/11 per hour minimum after tax.
If interested please email me on email@example.com.
Or pop into the Hotel for a chat and to arrange an interview. I look forward to meeting you soon
More searches like this
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Events & Entertainment Hospitality Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Food Services Hospitality Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Front Of House Hospitality Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Hotels Hospitality Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton