Client Support Administrator (Home Based)
Client Support Administrator (Home based)
Salary: £20k-£25k DOE
Hours: Full Time
(There is some European travel needed min once a year)
Although this is a home based position you will need to be based in east susse area.
I have great pleasure in recruiting for our highly reputable client for the role of a Client Support Administrator to join their financially orientated and client focused team, supporting one of the partners primarily from home.
* Provide administrative support to the Sales, Management and accounts team
* Maintain all correspondence and files
* Opening accounts and dealing with existing clients
* Settling payments and debtor management along with trade administration
* Responding to client enquiries
* Providing administrative co-ordination in all areas of the company
* Assist the sales team with compliance requests and compliance related tasks
* Participate in ad hoc projects
* Diary management
The right candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
* Degree educated ideally within Business administration, legal or technology related fields
* Ideally have worked within a regulated FCA environment
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong sense of integrity and discretion
* Highly organised with strong analytical skills
* Numerical and have proven background in credit control, and accounts
* Excellent attention to detail
* German language skills would be a strong advantage but not a necessity.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional international team that offers flexibility. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.