Junior Campaign Executive (Digital Marketing)
Welcome to addmustard
addmustard is a digital marketing agency built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We focus on working with dynamic, high growth and innovative clients who want an agency that put them at the forefront of digital marketing. The work that we do is results and performance focused and the rewards of ours and our clients’ success are invested into our world class team.
We strive to help each and every member of our team to be the very best that they can be, focusing on development, training and progression. So together we’ll work to create you a tailored plan to build both the agency and your career. You will be given significant opportunities to be hands on with campaigns and clients and exposed to a wide range of digital marketing disciplines, techniques and creativity.
We also create a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed. We are very social, open and transparent and we minimise hierarchy and boundaries.
Reporting into the Deputy Managing Director, we’re looking for a Junior Campaign Executive to deliver world class service across campaigns and disciplines to our clients. If you are an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed digital marketing professional with at least one years’ personal or professional experience, this is a great opportunity to join a unique and ambitious agency environment and develop your career surrounded by mentors and experts in the industry.
You’ll be working with exciting and varied brands, and your skills will be nurtured and developed. This is a great opportunity to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where we’ll have you working on campaigns that span all digital marketing channels and specialisms, including Brand, Performance, SEO, PPC, Display, and CRO.
You’ll need to successfully manage and implement campaigns from concept to completion. We’re looking for a junior, potentially graduate level candidate ideally with project or campaign management experience. You’ll also have a love for and understanding of the digital landscape and may have studied digital as part of your degree. You will be numerate, organised and a great communicator.
The role of Campaign Executive is focused on delivering excellence across campaigns and critical responsibilities are communication, timescales, budget control, coordination and campaign delivery. It’s a great opportunity to learn what’s involved in organising and delivering multi-channel, performance driven creative advertising campaigns, and your role is key to making that happen. Working across a range of varied client cultures, you should be comfortable working under pressure, be versatile and adaptable, as well as committing to delivering briefs on time.
Who we’re looking for
- Likely to have a degree, with an understanding of marketing and the digital landscape.
- Organised and be able to own and agree detailed timing plans and budget parameters.
- Attention to detail.
- An agile mind that can cope with multi-client demands and a wide variety of client cultures and expectations.
- Excellent communicator; liaising with and coordinating between Client, Creative, SEO, Content and Paid Media Teams.
- Tenacious and confident.
- Experience of monitoring budgets.
As a campaign executive you will be instrumental in the creation of marketing plans for the channel specialists and creative team to deliver. Campaign executives need to guide the wider team and manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track. You will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
Excellent writing skills are a pre-requisite but you’ll also need strong speaking and presentation skills. You will be expected to manage relationships with clients and third parties, as well as effectively communicate to your colleagues to ensure relationships are maintained, deadlines are met, and challenging situations are defused.
You’ll need to be as good with numbers as you are with words. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success, or failure, of campaigns.
- A working knowledge of SEO, PPC and brand, or a strong desired to learn
- Previous agency experience is preferable
- A creative flair, and the ability to work alongside and brief our creative team
- Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Fast-track and tailor your career development with our 3-12 month ‘aim for the stars’ progression scheme
- Work alongside our fantastic clients, who want tangible and spectacular results
- Our open office allows us to work fluidly, meaning you’ll get to work across all streams of digital marketing
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance
- £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday: there is no cap on the amount of paid holiday you can take
- Take the day off on your birthday, on the house
- Far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers
- Ride to work scheme
- Employee of the month is rewarded with vouchers of their choice