Business Development Executive
We are currently seeking New Business Development Executives to join a busy and successful Marketing organisation based in Brighton.
We are looking for professional sales people that can tap into the UK and EU market.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate or someone with some sales experience to join an existing Client Services team.
We are looking for a tenacious, target driven, personable individual who loves being on the phone!
You will be part of a fast-paced environment, in a team who are passionate about the solutions that this company can deliver for education and not-for-profit organisations.
This company will offer tailored KPI's and the autonomy to get out in front of clients
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with potential clients - warm and cold calls
- Booking and delivering online presentations
- Market research and analysis
- Keeping our CRM system updated
- Supporting our business development managers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- The ability to speak another language - ideally French, German or Dutch
- A good understanding of digital marketing; SEO & PPC
- A fantastic phone manner
- Great written and spoken English and top notch numerical ability
- Confidence and determination
- A target-driven individual
And what's in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days' holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and annual trips away.
If this Business Development Executive role based in Brighton is of interest to you please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.