Due to expansion we have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and thriving Marketing organisation based in Brighton.
If you have a strong customer focus, able to build and maintain relationships and have a good understanding of Digital Marketing role then this could be the role for you!
The purpose of the role will be creating and overseeing the delivery of communication strategies for advertising campaigns delivered to Key Accounts and Strategic Partners based on client objectives.
You will have responsibility for interpreting client briefs, creating media plans and ensuring relevant tactical campaign-related services are briefed on time and included on plans where relevant.
As well as developing plans the Account Manager is the main client contact for campaign queries and has the role of ensuring the client is informed and consulted throughout the campaign and that they are aware of all performance and recommended changes.
* Organising brief calls/ meetings for new campaigns
* Understanding requirements (marketing objectives)
* Help the client to write strong briefs
* Demonstrating audience understanding
* Create Media plans
* Talking through current performance and providing recommendations
* Talking through performance at the end of campaign and providing recommendations
* Collating account level analysis documents for quarterly campaign reviews and strategic meetings
* Attending and presenting at key account and strategic partner pitches
* Management and awareness of new developments on platforms
* Keeping up to date with Industry news and developments
* Student audience research
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Account Management experience
* A good understanding of digital marketing; SEO and PPC.
* Degree educated or equivalent experience
* In-depth knowledge of working with a student audience
* Experience delivering plans to scope and time
* Experience presenting at a high level
* In-depth knowledge of the modern media landscape
* Commercially minded with excellent communication skills
* Excellent Excel skills
* Problem solving skills
* Technically minded with the ability to multitask
And what's in it for you?
As well as a unique working and rewarding environment they also treat their staff to; 25 days' holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes!
If this Account Manager role based in Brighton is of interest to you then please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.