Client Relationship Analyst
Client Relationship Analyst - Competitive Salary - Perm - 9-5
Our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms are looking for a Client Relationship Analyst to join the team.
If you are analytical and data driven this could be your next challenge.
* Checking client job roles on the CRM and other research tools to ensure the proposed member meets the necessary criteria
* Using own judgement to form a view on whether those who should be offered membership, liaising with the wider team and nominating partner for information
* Ensure membership lists and data is up to date on both CRM and RS records
* Take ownership to track and manage changes to client profiles
* Take the lead in reporting: extract and analyse data relating to membership and usage as required and work with the Manager to analyse the data
* Support the preparation of management reports for leadership
* Support wider Board Relationship Programme team, and assist with tagging relevant subscriptions to client profiles in CRM
* Support annual Number Twenty membership review and update data discrepancies
* Be an active member of the team for continued development of systems to deliver best possible operational usage and reporting processes
* Manage the alumni membership process, performing necessary checks and processing the website requests.
* Helping to maintain membership details and relationship owners
* Supporting the leavers experience and sign-up of new members as they leave the firm.
* Comfortable with using CRM
* Ability to work with multiple data sources and comfortable with different systems
* Comfortable with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
* A natural curiosity
* A problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to issues
* Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude
* Strong and confident interpersonal skills
Please Apply through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.