Spanish or Portuguese Speaking - Relationship Manager- Travel & Lifestyle Services
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Deliver once-in-a lifetime daily.
Every one of our Relationship Managers is passionate about customer commitment and offering the highest level of service. When it comes to handling travel, lifestyle and card servicing needs, they are armed with big ideas and an eye on the details. They’re solution providers and relationship builders who go above and beyond to surpass the expectations of our Centurion Card Members.
Do the expected. And the unexpected.
Every customer is unique, so no two days are the same. But as the main contact for your portfolio of clients, you will work with a team of Assistant Relationship Managers to focus on some key challenges.
- Providing your Card Members with premium tailored travel, lifestyle and card products and services
- Building strong relationships and getting to know individual clients and their preferences
- Staying up-to-date with each customer’s lifestyle choices and maximizing benefits to best suit their needs
- Engaging clients through customized plans which ensures you are their first ‘port of call’ for all their travel and lifestyle needs
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
What you’ll need to build lasting relationships.
- Fluent in either Spanish or Portuguese (written and verbal)
- A background in customer engagement or relationship management
- A passion for inspiring customer loyalty by listening carefully, building relationships and using strong written and spoken communication
- Superior attention to detail, and the ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of geography and the travel & lifestyle industry
- Self-motivation to drive your own performance success through portfolio management skills
- A positive can-do attitude that means you’re always composed under pressure
- The responsibility to work independently, and also effectively lead and influence your peers
- Ability to speak any other languages in a business environment will be super beneficial as we have clients located worldwide.
We are a 24/7 operating environment and we are currently offering shifts which can offer you some flexibility and work/life balance, in addition to ensuring we are here when our customers need us most. Proposed shifts will be 07:00 – 21:00, 5 out of 7 days.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time