My client is looking for a temporary member of staff for 2 days a week. The two days can be very flexible. You will work within the accounts team and will be responsible for outbound and some inbound customer contact to facilitate payment of outstanding arrears and identifying queries at an early stage. Primary customer contact will take the form of telephone communications and in some cases by email/written correspondence.
Main duties will be:
- Ensuring that all outstanding debt is managed efficiently and issues highlighted quickly.
- Ensuring that the quality of the customer call is at a professional level and at the standards expected.
- Ensuring that monies are recovered in a professional manner.
- Maintaining customer data and ensuring accurate records of communication are kept at all times
- Responding to customer emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Sharing acquired knowledge and participating with Managers to report to Directors on cash position.
- Allocations of cash/credit items as required in accordance with departmental rules.
- Other daily tasks that will be worked on a rotational basis are taking Inbound Calls, Cases, Mail and Emails
Key skills required:
You will be required to be assertive but polite with excellent communication and listening skills. You should also be able to negotiate on behalf of the business and be able to stand firmly behind decisions. You will need to be organised and able to prioritise their own workload. The use of spreadsheets and Sage is essential.
Please contact Katie at Pier Recruitment or apply on-line for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.