Billing Administrator - Watford - £25,000 9 month FTC (great chance to go perm)
9:30 - 17:30
This is a fantastic opportunity working for one of the worlds leading professional service company. You will be part of a large and vibrant team of administrators performing various duties concerned with Works in Progress (WIP) and Billing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure that the WIP & Billing email account is monitored frequently and that all requests are carried out within SLAs.
* Ensure that all daily, weekly and other periodic deadlines are met.
* Deal with incoming telephone calls in a competent and courteous manner, ensuring that key personnel are kept informed of developments at all stages of processing/investigation.
* Undertake all aspects of the Inter office debit note control process, including checking integrity of data, attaching schedules and distributing invoices to relevant offices.
* Process all sundry debit and credit notes in accordance with policy.
* Gain an extensive knowledge of the SAP system and to be able to advise on queries relating to billing/WIP.
* Other ad hoc administration duties.
The Skills Required:
* A sound knowledge of Excel and the SAP system is required as the vast majority of day to day processes are carried out using these systems.
* The successful candidate must have a flexible working approach and be prepared to cross train in all aspects of Operations.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal are vital as communication with internal and external clients is required at all levels.
* The individual must display self motivation, organisation and excellent time management skills.
* Good keyboard skills and a general understanding of Bookkeeping
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age