Operations Administrator - Watford - £25,000 9 month contracts (great chance to go perm)
A fantastic opportunity working for one of the worlds leading professional service company
The role involves using various system functionality such as SAP, ePayables, general ledger, HSBC banking and excel. You will be responsible for inputting data in to the appropriate system and manual administration, with the minimum of errors and within the required deadlines. The team are also responsible for making payment, dealing with the Charities Aid Foundation in connection with payments and reconciling the account on behalf of the business.
Ultimately you will be considered a member of the Operations team and as such may be asked to support any of the teams therein (accounts payable, accounts receivable, Expenses & Billing)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Process various types of data in relation to various SAP functionality. All tasks must be carried out in accordance with the agreed SLA's
* There will be general administration tasks such as dealing with telephone and e-mail queries via the departmental mailbox.
* Responsible for working with the Accounts Receivable team in regards to listing, posting and banking all cheques received by the business..
* Adhoc work as and when the business or line manager requires.
* Liaise with the line manager at all times to ensure that workload is time managed, alerting manager to time constraints and conflicts.
The Skills Required:
* Excellent team skills and enjoys working closely with other people.
* Would need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal. The person would also need to be numerate, and possess good keyboard skills and have an excellent eye for detail.
* Organised and have excellent time management skills.
* Self motivated with a willingness to learn and also to have a flexible approach to work.
* Excellent key board skills and an understanding of Bookkeeping is essential
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age