Implementation Manager, Pay With Bank
We recently received an FCA Open Banking license to become both an Account Integration Service Providers and Payment Initiation Service Provider.
This is a new role created to support the Open Banking Initiative within GMS with particular focus on the Payment Initiation Service Provider product, called Pay with Bank.
The main focus of this role is to lead the implementation of Pay with Bank on merchant sites. You will serve as the key link between Amex Digital Labs and the merchants. Working closely with the business development team, you will be responsible for representing the product to the merchant, the end-to-end merchant implementation, building and managing the schedule, answering queries and ultimately ensuring the product goes live on time and in budget.
You will also manage the ongoing relationship with Pay with Bank merchants, answering day to day queries, reporting and product reviews.
- Lead the presentation of Implementation Services during pre-sales and contract negotiations with merchants and make recommendations on best practice of implementation in order to maximize the likelihood of success
- Understand, and be able to respond to queries on, the technical specifications required to implement Pay with Bank with a merchant
- Understand merchant's requirements (analytic and technical) to translate into a well-defined project plan that aligns with Pay with Bank development schedules
- Manage merchant implementation projects from initiation to go live dates, ensuring they are on time and in budget
- Design and implement scaleable merchant on-boarding experience
- Negotiate and influence cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to ensure appropriate business alignment and resourcing levels are engaged and maintained throughout the execution of the implementation
- Work closely with other key business partner teams, including Business development, product management, compliance, legal etc
- Manage day-to-day Pay with Bank merchant relationships
- Manage regular merchant facing product reviews and reporting
- Contribute to product ideation through merchant, customer and internal stakeholder feedback
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Understanding of tech and product development processes, known as a business person who can speak both tech and business languages
- Enthusiasm for exceptional products and services, and skilled at articulation of product functionality
- Proven ability in successful project management and broad experience of large scale implementations in a client-facing role
- Ability to work with partners and across internal stakeholders to effectively manage and develop relationships
- Recognize issues quickly and determine how to get a resolution through creative and effective problem solving
- Excellent communication skills across distributed and global teams with ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
- Exceptional skill in driving results against aggressive timelines, managing multiple priorities and executing flawlessly
- Experience in Payments or FinTech preferred
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 18, 2018, 4:30:05 AM