Senior Manager – GMS International Prospect Management
Global Merchant Services (GMS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMS markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate merchant acceptance and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale.
The Manager of International Prospect Management will be part of the newly created, International Prospect Marketing team, an innovative marketing team aimed at supporting an enterprise-wide coverage expansion initiative and fueling merchant acquisition efforts within LACC, EMEA and JAPA.
In partnership with the Global Merchant Analytics team and regional acquisition leaders, this manager will ensure merchant prospects are successfully identified, prioritized and routed to the appropriate sales channel.
The manager will be responsible for managing one of the core prospecting activities – prospect management – to significantly accelerate merchant acceptance in identified markets and priority industries, working closely with many stakeholders including Global Merchant Analytics, GMs, sales leaders, client management teams, and external sales channels. Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospect Management: Oversee the end-to-end prospect management funnel including supporting creation of prospect database working with the Merchant analytics team, prospect scoring, tele-verification, and routing/assignment to the correct sales channels.
- Prospect Scoring: Partner with the Global Merchant Analytics team to define business rules for qualifying and prioritizing new prospects.
- Tele-Verification: Manage the external tele-verification process to ensure prioritized leads are vetted prior to the sell-in process.
- Lead Routing: Supervise the Center of Excellence (CoE) team to ensure leads are correctly tracked in MerchantForce and assigned to the appropriate sales channel based on pre-determined business rules.
- Reporting & Analytics: Develop and maintain a robust set of reporting to monitor lead movement through the “prospect funnel” and measure performance by channel and key industry. Provide data-driven, actionable plans to optimise targeting and prioritization, and improve field performance and conversion rate strategies.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- A strong customer-first mindset – A passion for learning and understanding the needs of our merchants.
- Exhibited success in structuring and implementing processes and managing projects.
- Demonstrated success in building and leveraging strong relationships with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders, and the ability to manage multiple projects for stake holders across functions & geographies.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to drive results.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to innovate and openly share insights and new ideas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently prioritise, solve problems, manage tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work across multiple markets and cultures.
- Effective at influencing executive level stakeholders across functional areas, and managing external partners.
- Merchant and/or B2B Marketing experience.
- Reporting experience and exposure to Salesforce.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 18, 2018, 5:54:33 AM