Events And Sales Manager
Job title: Sales and Events Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Full Time - 40 hours per week - including some weekend work
10 month/1-year contract
We are recruiting for one of Brighton's most prestigious establishments within Brighton.
You will be actively promoting this exciting venue, handling a high volume of sales calls and taking the opportunity to upsell whenever necessary.
There will be an existing database of customers that you will maintain to build lasting professional relationships and you will also be business developing. You must enjoy actively selling and being proactive at promoting the venue.
You will be taking the time to show guests around the venue and promote the different functions that can take place here.
The role will include:
* Cross selling and upselling the venue
* Sales Management
* Event Management
* Maintain and update IT systems daily to ensure efficiency and focus on conversion
* Reporting will be required so proficiency with excel is required
* Using your proactive, friendly and positive attitude and sales ability to achieve targets
* Use your product knowledge to create bespoke packages for both new and existing customers
* Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
* Meeting with 3rd party promoters to expand the portfolio of events that the business currently offers
* You will be a persuasive communicator that has a passion for events and sales
* Use your initiative to come up with new ways to promote the venue
The ideal candidate:
* At least 3 Years' experience in Sales and Events.
* Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Exceptional organisational and people skills.
* Experience in social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram plus experience in building e-shots, word press and website maintenance
* Driven with a strong work ethic to go above and beyond
* The successful candidate will be able to multitask and deal with a large volume of incoming enquires - Organisation is key to the success of this role.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call Emily on 01273 947814.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.