Membership Engagement Caller
- To call new members and welcome them to the Trust, giving them a positive feeling towards the Trust and to encourage long-term support.
- To call existing members to gather information about their experience of the Trust, and to thanks them for their support.
- To give members information about the Trust, including local nature reserves and events.
- To ensure that new members are happy with their membership and to answer any questions they may have.
- To keep records of calls made on CRM in accordance with agreed procedures.
- From time to time to call members for specific campaigns – egg Gift Aid requests.
- To represent the Trust in a positive way and provide a friendly point of contact.
- To ensure any queries or feedback are forwarded to the relevant individual or department, in accordance with agreed procedures.