Temporary Admin Assistant
Temporary Administrator - Immediate Start
Haywards Heath, £8 - £8.50ph
9.00am - 5.00pm
My client is looking for a Temporary Administrator to join their beautiful and friendly offices on the outskirts of Haywards Heath. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a temporary role to start immediately and you will be required until the end of the year.
* Liaise with relevant members of staff to resolve inaccuracies and clashes on the system
* Data entry
* Answering calls
* Analysing data
* Administration support
You must have:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* High degree of accuracy in data management and information analysis & presentation
* Administrative experience, working as a part of a team in a busy office-based environment
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
* A self-motivated, positive and pro-active attitude
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Emily Rudkin 01273 947 814.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.