Business Administration Apprentice
The ASAP Group specialises in supporting businesses with a comprehensive range of courier, driver and refrigerated logistic services.
As an organisation, our goal to exceed our partner’s expectations. We have worked with many differing business sectors from national and international groups, to meeting the demands of one-off speciality requirements.
We are currently recruiting a business administration apprentice.
The role is to provide support to the senior administrator and other company senior management.
- General office administration and data entry
- To support the senior administrator in all aspects of her role
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Update personal information relating to employed and self-employed drivers
- Manage job adverts and assisting in the recruitment process
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Understand and manipulate spreadsheets and databases
- Computer literate
- Familiar with data entry
- Good telephone manner (training can be provided)
GCSE English Grade C/4 or above (or the equivalent) GCSE Maths Grade C/4 or above (or the equivalent) Future prospects
A permanent position within the company. We are a constantly evolving business and believe in moving our staff through the ranks from within.
Things to consider
Must be able to get to Ringmer village, having your own transport would be beneficial.