About Crawley College
The Chichester College Group was rated number one for student achievement and apprenticeships by the National Achievement Rates Tables in 2017/18.
Why work at Crawley College?
- A fun and flexible working environment
- Free training and development opportunities
- Located in the heart of Crawley, with great transport links to London, Brighton and Gatwick Airport
- Generous pension contribution and annual leave
- Discounted hair and beauty services
- Enjoy health and wellbeing benefits including free health MOTs and subsidised flu jabs
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site car park
4 jobs with Crawley College
Chichester College Group is looking to appoint two Funding Co-ordinators who will be based at its Crawley Campus in West Sussex.
This is an interesting and varied role which involves working closely with the Director of Information and Funding to ensure funding deadlines are met
Associate Lecturer in Brickwork/Multiskills (Bank) £17.83 - £31.31 per hour Variable hours We currently have a teaching opportunity for a motivate...
We are looking for a hard working individual to work within the training salons (both Hair & Beauty) at Crawley College.