http://www.gatwickdiamondjobs.com (“site”) is a site operated by LoveLocalJobs.com Limited ("We", “Us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms & conditions (and any documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Data Controller is LoveLocalJobs.com Limited, of 12-13 Ship Street, Brighton, East Sussex, England BN1 1AD.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is the Database Manager.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us
o Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, completing any surveys,requesting further services and when you report a problem with our site.
o Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect
details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. Internet Provider addresses and cookies.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our sponsors, affiliates or associates. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our service provider’s secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
- We use information held about you in the following ways: To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box when you register to us our services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
You acknowledge that:
- Any CVs you submit to our site may be accessed by registered employers or agencies (see our Terms and Conditions); or may be assessed, used or stored by other parties anywhere in the world, and that we have no control over such parties;
- We cannot guarantee that your data will not be used in an unauthorised way by third parties;
- We are not responsible for the use of your information by authorised users, including your sensitive personal information. Please refer to “Your Rights” below.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If LoveLocalJobs.com Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms & conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of LoveLocalJobs.com Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us by email
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.