We have an exciting opportunity to join a busy and growing Accountancy firm based in Brighton & Hove.
Due to expansion they are looking for support within their payroll team.
Duties will include:
* Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner from start to finish
* Create and maintain payroll records
* Calculate part months & holiday
* Managing pension schemes via a multiple of pension providers i.e. setting up and monthly uploading.
* Upload ePayslips and manage SMP & SSP
* Produce P45s
* Liaise with clients, clarifying calculations as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Excellent numerical skills and Data Entry experience
* Exceptional record-keeping skills and competent with spreadsheets
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to use own initiative and work with minimal supervision
* Confident and capable communicator both with colleagues and clients
* IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office
Previous experience of working in a payroll function is desirable. A basic payroll understanding will be an advantage. This may also suit candidates with experience of basic HR Admin.
If this Payroll Assistant role based in Brighton & Hove is of interest to you please apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.