Junior Content Executive
Welcome to addmustard
addmustard is a digital marketing agency built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We focus on working with dynamic, high growth and innovative clients who want an agency that put them at the forefront of digital marketing. The work that we do is results and performance focused and the rewards of ours and our clients’ success are invested into our world class team.
We strive to help each and every member of our team to be the very best that they can be, focusing on development, training and progression. So together we’ll work to create you a tailored plan to build both the agency and your career. You will be given significant opportunities to be hands on with campaigns and clients and exposed to a wide range of digital marketing disciplines, techniques and creativity.
We also create a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed. We are very social, open and transparent and we minimise hierarchy and boundaries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to take that initial step into content and build their career in digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will be naturally creative, have a passion for content in its many forms, a keen eye for detail, and be highly motivated and eager to get stuck in.
You’ll be working with some fantastic and varied brands, giving you lots of opportunity to develop and nurture your growing content marketing skills.
As a Junior Content Executive you will assist the senior members of the team in executing client content strategies, outreach and creative campaigns. And, as part of a close-knit, multi-disciplinary team, you will provide valuable input on campaigns that span all marketing channels.
Who we’re looking for
- An enthusiastic wordsmith with an interest in written and creative media including blogs, video, social media and email
- Ability to write to a high standard, meeting tone of voice guidelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for, and understanding of, correct grammar
- Well-organised, with the ability to multi-task and work at pace
- Positive, flexible and happy to get stuck in
- A pro-active interest in digital marketing, and the opportunities that content marketing brings
A large part of this role will be based around content production. You’ll be ideating, researching, writing, proofreading, choosing imagery, and publishing predominantly written content that will drive a commercial result for our clients. You’ll also be responsible for supervising a team of freelance writers, briefing and assigning content production, and manage internal and client deadlines to ensure projects are delivered on time.
You will work with the wider content and creative teams to contribute to, and help develop, attention-grabbing campaigns in line with the client’s brand spirit and guidelines. You will interpret client briefs and requirements, and work with your team to go beyond the brief and push ideas and concepts to their full potential.
- Creative output
The senior management team are satisfied that you are delivering compelling, creative, unique and innovative content in a timely fashion and in line with the clients’ brand guidelines.
- Team satisfaction
Team members are happy with the level of support and input that you are providing to campaigns, in addition to the senior management being satisfied with your progress and development.
- Previous experience writing for a brand or personal blog
- Likely to have a degree, with an understanding of marketing and the digital landscape.
- Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Fast-track and tailor your career development with our 3-12 month ‘aim for the stars’ progression scheme
- Work alongside our fantastic clients, who want tangible and spectacular results
- Our open office allows us to work fluidly, meaning you’ll get to work across all streams of digital marketing
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance
- £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday: there is no cap on the amount of paid holiday you can take
- Take the day off on your birthday, on the house
- Far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers
- Ride to work scheme
- Employee of the month is rewarded with vouchers of their choice
Apply for Junior Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly