Estate Grill Waiter Waitress
ESTATE GRILL WAITER/ESS
Great Fosters Hotel, AA Hotel of the Year 2018 and the most recent addition to Alexander Hotels a private group of luxury hotels of distinction just outside London.
A Grade 1 listed building in 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland in Egham, Surrey.
4 Red Stars, 43 bedrooms spread across the Hotel and adjoining Cloisters and Coach House. A room or suite to meet every expectation. For dining the Award Winning Tudor Room with 1 Michelin Star and 4 Rosettes, as well as the Estate Grill which offers a delicious range of dining choices. A beautiful 14th century Tithe Barn is available for functions together with the Orangery, the Conservatory and a range of other meeting and private dining rooms.
Please see the Hotels website for a full list of facilities and sample menus. www.greatfosters.co.uk
Working in our Estate Grill (2 Rosette) under the direction of Matt Penfold our Restaurant Manager, with responsibility for the service of food and beverage to residents and local visitors. Service for guests covers breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days per week so candidates must be available for flexible shift patterns across 5 days including weekends.
We also operate a range of beautiful private dining rooms for functions, weddings, celebrations, conferences and other events.
Main Duties Include;
- Preparing the Estate Grill for service
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking guest orders
- Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages
- Completing satisfaction checks
- Resolving any service issues
- Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
- Resetting the restaurant at the end of the shift ready for the next service
- Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before departing
- 5 days per week, flexible shifts covering breakfast/lunch/dinner service, including weekends. 6.30am is the earliest start and 1am is the latest finish when on the late shift.
- Smart appearance, excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service.
- Experience within a quality food service hotel/restaurant required
- Accommodation available if required in Egham
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Apply for Estate Grill Waiter Waitress
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly