Residential Property Manager Assistant
We are proud to be one of the leading Block Management companies in the South East, and due to our continued success, we now require a Residential Property Manager Assistant to join our ranks.
We need an individual who has experience in dealing with day to day re-active maintenance either from a Lettings background or Block Management and is looking for the opportunity to work for an established team of dedicated Property Managers. If you’re looking for career stability, a positive workplace and an excellent team then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Ideally you’ll need to be fully conversant in the following:
- Dealing with day to day reactive maintenance
- A desire to build strong relationships with leaseholders, clients and contractors as this will make up your day to day duties
- Management/supervision of on-site staff
- Managing the performance of contractors to ensure value for money and quality of service.
- Dealing with replies to enquiries
- General office administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and a well presented team player with excellent time keeping
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in the property management sector
- Competitive salary
- Auto enrolment company pension
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Internal training program
Apply for Residential Property Manager Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly