Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Alexander Hotel’s, are a collection of four luxury hotels, in the 4 & 5-star market, based in the South of England. We are now looking to recruit for a Digital Marketing Executive to work alongside our Group Marketing Director, to cover all 4 hotels, based in West Sussex, with some travel required to Surrey and Kent.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, ideally in hospitality or retail marketing/ worked in hospitality or retail with a relevant degree. You should be a self-starter, able to manage your day and prioritise your most important tasks.
You will be confident and have the ability to liaise with all stakeholders whilst also knowing where your time is most valuably spent, so prioritising the most important tasks as they come in. This is a busy role so forward planning is essential.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Produce with the Group Marketing Director a social media strategy and plan, taking ownership of overseeing it, implementing it, and ensuring its success
- Managing and maintaining the Company Website, including all daily management, updates and amendments.
- Track, analyse and evaluate website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s),, working with outside partners
- Write, proof reading copy and optimising content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Oversee pay per click (PPC) and social ad management………working with outside partners
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including content planning and implementation
- Write blogs for the individual hotels and the hotel group
- Identify with the Group Marketing Director new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Ensuring effective communication of digital marketing activity to all stakeholders to ensure they are effectively briefed and aware of activity
This opportunity would suit someone with 2 years experience of Marketing in the Hospitality or Retail sector where the key responsibility was writing articles for social media.
Specific key requirements for the role are;
- Experience with all key social media platforms
- Editing and writing skills; you need to have experience of devising, producing and editing content for various digital platforms.
- Excellent levels of English in both written and verbal communication
- Experience of email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Ad-words
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher etc.
- Video editing skills for website and social media content
- Photography skills for social media would be an advantage
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (eg Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- A self-starter with strong project management & organisational skills
- Proven record of success in handling time sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- A good team player, who is eager to learn, innovative and passionate about digital marketing
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly