Mortgage Advisor - Crawley
Mortgage Adviser (Crawley)
Salary: £22k - £26k Basic + £40k-£55k OTE
Hours: 9am-6pm Mon - Fri and Sat 9am-5pm (Advisers on work five days a week, if working a Saturday then you will receive a day in lieu in the week)
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a dynamic and driven Mortgage Adviser to join their expanding team based in Crawley.
* Conducting an in-depth review of the clients financial situation
* Attending 30 new appointments per month
* Advising on ancillary life and protection products
* Completing risk analysis
* Analysing information and preparing the best suitable options for clients
* Understanding of regulatory changes to the "Buy to let" market
* Researching information, responding to clients changing needs and financial products
* Negotiating with product suppliers foe the best possible rates
* Producing financial reports
* Attending networking events
* Maintaining compliance with FCA rules and regulations
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven background within mortgage advice
* CeMAP qualified
* Fantastic communication skills
* Driven and tenacious
* Natural rapport builder
* Great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, busy and forward thinking organisation. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.