Are you a passionate and caring Support Worker dedicated to helping people improve their mental health and well being?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker to provide care and support services for adults with learning disabilities and vulnerable families; those in need of some additional support to meet their hopes and aspirations
Providing the highest standard of person centred support and care to the people who use the service, maintaining dignity and respect, enabling them to lead as independent lives as possible and realise their potential whilst ensuring own actions and behaviour comply with corporate policy and local procedures, statutory regulations and quality standards.
What we want from you;
* Excellent communication skills
* Someone with experience of being a Support Worker
* Effective organisational capability
* To be a great team player
* Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
* Strong "can do" attitude
* NVQ Level 2 in Care or a willingness to complete it
What we'd like to give you;
* A competitive salary
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* Paid 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Pension scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly