Events & Admin Assistant for Brighton Chamber
Are you an organised person who is great at the detail stuff? Are you also outgoing and sociable and interested to learn more about people and their businesses? And are you are looking for a job that’s different and where you can make a difference?
We have created an exciting new role at Brighton Chamber. We are looking for someone who will help us to develop and grow our events programme and membership.
The Events & Admin Assistant will play a key role in putting on our extensive events programme and provide great support for the team across all that we do.
Brighton Chamber is a not for profit company. We do interesting exciting work that has tangible benefits for the city and its businesses. We think we’re a great organisation to work for.
We’d encourage you to apply if you’re a people person and like to find out what’s happening in Brighton’s business eco-system and to help us to make it even better.
You’ll need to have a warm, friendly approach and able to talk with people with different interests and needs. You’ll be super organised with good IT skills. Copywriting skills will help when using social media and email marketing.
The salary details are £17,550-£19,000 depending on skills and experience of the person. This role is a one-year contract initially.
To find out more including the job description and how to apply see here.
To apply for the position of Events & Admin Assistant please read the job description and send your CV with a covering letter telling us:
- How your skills and experience would make you a suitable candidate for the role
- 300 words about how being organised and with great attention to details has helped your work up to now.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 20 January. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Bee Nicholls at email@example.com
More searches like this
- Marketing & PR Administration Fixed term Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Events & Entertainment Administration Fixed term Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Public Sector Administration Fixed term Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Community Administration Fixed term Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Local Government Administration Fixed term Full Time jobs in Brighton