Graduate Associate Business Consultant
Job Title: Graduate Associate Business Consultant
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Islington, London
Salary: £20,000 + Benefits
Do you want a new start in the New Year? Have a true passion for sales in a customer service environment?
Want to start your career in a well established company with great benefits?
We have a fantastic opportunity available as we are currently working with a well known company who are known for their most exciting and competitive deals on the most exciting things to do, visit buy and eat in a range of cities across the UK.
This role would suit either an experienced sales individual or a graduate looking to break into sales within the sector surrounding deals.
Have what it takes?
As an Associate Business Consultant, you will be delivering their exceptional deals to a large and growing database of consumers and be responsible for building and developing new and existing partnerships with high-end clients.
You will be given a territory/area, which you will be accountable for gaining and increasing client relationships through negotiation, building rapport, pitching and delivering outstanding customer service.
This is an opportunity to grow and be apart of the fastest growing digital sector within the UK, an exciting chance to be part of a hardworking, lively team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working to and exceeding weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
* Outbound calling targeted businesses with the intention and aim of singing up merchants and adding to the client base.
* Generating accurate paperwork in regards to the customer and the companies requirements, meeting all requests.
* Establishing creative pitches, proposals and presentations.
* Negotiating with new and existing clients.
* Providing clients with the upmost excellent customer service, provide relevant information in response to any enquires about products and service.
Skills and experience required:
* Sales experience desired, although the ability to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills and understanding of the sales process will be considered.
* Excellent knowledge of the internet for research purposes.
* An interest in the deals sector, with the desire to learn more about products and the business.
* Exceptional presentation, communication and negotiation ability, skills and confidence in selling to decision making levels.
* Able to adapt to new situations, use initiative, and have good time management skills.
* Driven, self motivated and able to work to targets and revenue expectations.
* 25 days holiday.
* Pension Scheme.
* Season Ticket Loan.
* Dynamic social working culture, including exciting office events and activities.
* Cycle Scheme.
Hours: 9:00am - 17:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Business Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Services Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- B2B Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)