Programme Manager - Crawley - £42,000 to £49,000
An opportunity has arisen to join the Programme Management Office (PMO) team as a permanent PMO Programme Manager. The client is Ideally looking for someone who has worked in a project assurance role previously and managed a variety of projects simultaneously. You must have a can do attitude, team player and ability to work in an challenging environment where timescales may change at short notice.
Please note this role is non delivery as its main focus in to provide assurance and governance to support successful delivery of projects/programmes.
The main duties of the Programme Manager would be as follows:
* To monitor and challenge the delivery of a range of projects and programmes
* To work with the wider team to ensure processes for project and programme management are fit for purpose
* Benefits realisation and Lessons Learnt - ensure they are tracked, recorded and key themes pulled out
* Manage inter-dependencies between projects
* Produce dashboards for Steering Groups
* Coaching the team to enable them to better define programmes and projects
* Ensure risks and issues are managed appropriately
You will be rewarded with:
* 27 days annual holiday + bank holiday
* Company discount scheme
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.