Business Development Manager (Voice)
To Generate New Business, upsell and cross sell to existing customers.
- To understand and meet a monthly 'New Business' target.
- To meet agreed activity based KPIs.
- To pass leads to all sectors of the group including Energy, Mobile and IT.
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts.
- To actively promote all products and services of Focus Group.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads.
- To liaise with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the client’s business.
- To develop product knowledge.
- Experience within the Telecoms industry selling Lines and Calls, Telephone Systems, Leased Line, and IP Telephony.
- Strong experience selling Business to Business.
- Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners.
- A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's.
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
- Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company.
- A friendly outgoing personality.
- A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping.
- A good team player with a flexible approach.
- Display hunger, motivation and passion to succeed.
- Driving Licence.
Focus Group is a leading UK communications service provider. We are a dynamic and fast paced growing company who prides itself on excellent customer service and work hard to make an enjoyable work place environment.
Apply for Business Development Manager (Voice)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly