Business Development Manager (Voice)
To Generate New Business, upsell and cross sell to existing customers.
- To understand and meet a monthly 'New Business' target.
- To meet agreed activity based KPIs.
- To pass leads to all sectors of the group including Energy, Mobile and IT.
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts.
- To actively promote all products and services of Focus Group.
- Follow up on referrals and new leads.
- To liaise with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the client’s business.
- To develop product knowledge.
- Experience within the Telecoms industry selling Lines and Calls, Telephone Systems, Leased Line, and IP Telephony.
- Strong experience selling Business to Business.
- Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners.
- A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's.
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
- Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company.
- A friendly outgoing personality.
- A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping.
- A good team player with a flexible approach.
- Display hunger, motivation and passion to succeed.
- Driving Licence.
Focus Group is a leading UK communications service provider. We are a dynamic and fast paced growing company who prides itself on excellent customer service and work hard to make an enjoyable work place environment.