Account Manager (not sales)
6 days left
- Full Time
I have a fantastic new Account Manager / Sales Development role at a local and organically grown business. This family run company has become one of Sussex's top employers over the last few years, having developed a great brand name.
They currently employ over 300 staff and have ambitious growth plans. They have wonderful company values and high standards, making them an excellent place to work.
This role includes the following duties:
* Account management - manage and develop the relationship with key customers.
* Forecasting - generate and own the commercial forecast for your customers. You'll work with the commercial, product and operations teams to ensure demand aligns with supply.
* Customer insight - have a deep knowledge of your customers' and their markets. You'll use this to guide your customer plans, and also present back to management to guide strategy.
* Commercial strategy - help develop and implement commercial plans, ensuring your customers have the right range, promotions and marketing to maximise profitable growth.
* Analysis - dig into the data to guide and support decision making. You'll work with Excel and sales data to measure performance.
The right person will be:
* Degree educated
* Experience and passionate, proactive, confident sales person
* Smart, and good at spotting trends and presenting recommendations
* Great at generating and building commercial relationships
* Passionate about working in a small, fast growth business environment
* Eager to learn and develop
* Computer literate with experience in using excel
* High level of initiative and ability to work independently
* Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail in data analysis
* You may from time to time be asked to cover some or all of the duties of Category Executive and Commercial Manager and deputise in their absence.
If you would be interested in this position, please call Katie at Pier Recruitment or apply on-line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Account Manager (not sales)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly