Finnish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator
I am pleased to be recruiting for a Finnish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator for my key client based near Burgess Hill. This is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning, blue chip organisation that makes a difference to people's lives every day.
This is a 12-month contract but there may be more opportunities afterwards.
- Monitoring the technical inbox and answering queries, or forwarding them to relevant departments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Answering queries from customers
- Administrative support
- Dealing with returns
- Deploying engineers
- Tracking and reporting all customer information on the CRM system
- Ensuring all contact details are correct on the system
- Answering queries via phone and speaking with customers online
You will be an excellent communicator, with excellent IT and administration skills.
This company are easily accessible by public transport, but there is also free parking on site if you would prefer to reach them by car. They also have an onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, excellent support and training, and a yearly bonus and pay review.
Please apply today or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.