4 days left
- Full Time
Senior/Sales Negotiator (Estate Agent)
Salary: £18k basic + £38k OTE
Hours: Full Time
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable independent Estate Agents in the recruitment of a Senior Sales negotiation to join their successful team based in Crawley.
* Dealing with incoming queries from purchasers and vendors
* Greeting visitors
* Registering candidates
* Arranging and conducting viewings
* Arranging market appraisals
* Conducting market appraisals
* Gaining feedback on viewing
* Negotiating offers
* Introducing mortgage and conveyancing appointments
* Sales progression
* Providing exceptional customer services
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven background within estate agency
* Fantastic communication skills
* Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
* Proven experience of conducting market appraisals
* Full UK driving licence
* Driven and tenacious
* Customer focused
If you want the opportunity to join a friendly and forward thinking organisation that offers a great working environment apply today!
For more information on this role please contact Kellie Dunn on 01273 947811
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Estate Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly