Operations Executive - London E14 - Competitive Salary
Our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms are looking for a Operations Executive to join the team.
The role of a Operations Executive with a focus on engagement management, people and internal communications, this is a pivotal role which also provides broader opportunities to work closely with all areas of the business in an Operations capacity.
* Control and management of holding code process including regular follow up, data analysis and providing suggestions for process improvements.
* Hosting regular Engagement Review Committee meetings with Partners to discuss new engagement opportunities, and supporting the tracking of subsequent engagement performance.
* Supporting forthcoming implementation of a new IT system within the UK business, becoming a champion of change.
* Supporting the use of our offshore Global Delivery Services team.
* Running our bi-monthly induction programme for new joiners, including co-ordinating the overall programme, meeting with new joiners on a 1-2-1 basis, and continually looking for ways to refresh and develop the programme.
* Supporting the Analyst programme lead to coordinate study leave dates, team rotations and prepare training materials for TAS induction and wider FS UK induction.
* Working with the L&D lead and coordinator on L&D activities, including assisting with the organising of the team offsite event and ongoing learning curriculum.
* Pulling together key management information for the Counsellor Connect Group and Talent review meetings and involvement in the organisation of these meetings.
* Involvement in organising social events for the FSO TAS UK team. As part of the social committee you will actively liaise with venues and negotiate costs ensuring consistency with allocated yearly social budget.
* Supporting the team's Internal Communications program through maintaining and developing a communications plan, co-ordination of meetings, preparation of slide packs and team communications.
* Review and maintenance of key aspects of Internal Communications (e.g. intranet pages).
This list is not exhaustive, and you can also expect to get involved with other Operations initiatives on an adhoc basis across a broad range of functions.
Skills and attributes for success
As part of your role, you'll need to:
* Develop a solid network within the FSO TAS team and wider business.
* Manage senior stakeholder expectations and ensure that you are flexible in your approach to dealing with issues.
* Be proactive in identifying, developing and implementing improvements in existing processes.
* Possess and utilise good Excel skills, and be confident in analysing data to draw conclusions and identify follow up actions.
* Be a confident user of PowerPoint.
* Contribute and support a range of FSO TAS Operations projects and initiatives, and deal with adhoc issues as they arise.
* Be comfortable with delivering timely, accurate and meaningful MI reporting.
* Have a flexible approach.
* Good project management and time management skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities by considering importance, level of urgency and other dependencies.
* Numeracy and strong analytical skills and have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Experience of managing/tracking budgets would be desirable.
* An ability to work largely on own initiative and be proactive in developing and building knowledge.
* Effective team communication skills, and the ability to build good team relationships, as well as being a strong team player who is willing to "get involved".
* Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders.
* Proactivity and flexibility, with the ability to pre-empt deadlines and pursue colleagues for relevant information.
* A desire to embrace and drive change, by highlighting opportunities for process improvements and seeking to implement best practice.
* An ability to learn new processes and skills quickly.
If you have the above skills please apply through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.