Lead Nurse Coordinator
As a Registered Nurse Coordinator you'll work as part of an integrated multidisciplinary team delivering high quality care to patients referred to St Catherine's Hospice, and their families.
You will work both independently and under the supervision of our Lead Nurse to deliver a compassionate, effective and patient centred rapid response to patient palliative care needs, in the patients' homes.
For more information please contact Carla Rattigan 01293 447333
This is a full-time opportunity working over five days, Monday - Friday with occasional planned weekend working.
At St Catherine's Hospice, you'll receive a raft of benefits and support, including:
- Competitive salary with evening and weekend enhancements
- A generous 27 days annual leave allowance each year, in addition to public holidays
- Staff pension scheme, with an employer contribution of up to 9% and a 6% employee contribution. Alternatively existing members can continue the NHS Pension
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, induction and development
- Broad range of in-house and support to attend external training and development
- Free staff support programmes, including clinical supervision, confidential counselling, occupational health (free Hep B and Flu jabs), flexible working, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, social events and wellbeing days
We are located within commuting distance from Brighton and London and just a 5 minute walk from Crawley railway station.