We are proud to be one of the leading Block Management companies in the South East, and due to our continued success, we now require a Residential Property Manager to join our ranks.
We need an individual who has experience in Block Management and is looking for the opportunity to work for an established team of dedicated Property Managers. If you’re looking for career stability, a positive workplace and an excellent team then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Ideally you’ll need to be fully conversant in the following:
- Preparation and management of annual service charge budgets / accounts.
- Liaising with accounts team to ensure that year end accounts, budgets, relevant covering letters and demands are issued in a timely manner
- Monitor arrears and manage and action appropriate collection/pursuit methods
- Dealing with day to day reactive maintenance
- A desire to build strong relationships with leaseholders, clients and contractors as this will make up your day to day duties
- Management/supervision of on-site staff
- Serving Section 20 notices
- Managing Major Works’ projects
- Managing the performance of contractors to ensure value for money and quality of service.
- Carrying out regular site visits to ensure proactive management approach
- Managing breaches of covenant and enquiries from lessees and their solicitors
- Dealing with replies to enquiries
- Ensuring on-site health and safety guidelines are adhered to
- Managing insurance claims via brokers and/or loss adjusters
- Attending out of hours AGM's and site meetings
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and a well presented team player with excellent time keeping
- Full driving license.
- IRPM qualification preferred or to be working towards it
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the block management or property management sector
- Competitive salary
- Pool car
- Auto enrolment company pension
- 20 days’ annual leave
- AIRPM training program