Customer Service Apprentice - £173 per week - Slinfold
Responsibilities to include:
To support the Sales/MRO functions with every day activities
- Provide an administrative service to the Sales/MRO Team
- Place orders in accordance with company process on Quantum (company system) and Amos (easyJet system)
- Update the requisite systems with purchase order information to support the teams
- Effectively communicate with team members and suppliers
- Interface successfully with other departments and management
- Encourage effective teamwork through active participation
Training to be Provided:
F1 Communicating using customer service language
F2 Follow the rules to deliver customer service
A11 Deal with incoming telephone calls from customers
B8 Maintain customer service through effective hand over
C4 Deliver customer service to difficult customers
D10 Develop your own and others’ customer service skills
• Diligent and conscientious
• Capable of following directions from supervisors and respects policies and procedures
• GCSEs – Maths and English Grade C (4) or above
Calm and self-controlled
Committed and eager to learn
A potential full time position at the end of the apprenticeship – progression in the company.
Other Important Information:
All applications must be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered. The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour effective from 1st April 2018. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Benefits include a Gym on site and restaurant.
There is no public transport links to the site so applicants need to be aware of how they will get to and from work. There is free parking available for staff travelling by car/motorbike.