HR Admin Apprentice
- To provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department
- To support HR Advisors with the processes for new starters, leavers and to assist with all documentation in line with current legislation (offer letters, contracts of employment, variations in terms & conditions, references etc).
- Assist with running reports on the Frontier HR system as required by the business
- To support the monitoring of sickness absence, including inputting the monthly sickness absence onto a centralized tracker, identify those which need attention, and liaise with the HR Advisor on advice for appropriate next steps.
- Any ad hoc projects which may be required
- Mail Merges
- Arranging Meetings
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Ensuring messages are taken accurately and passed to the relevant person
- Monthly nurse pin checks
- Photocopying, Filing/scanning all documentation into personnel electronic files
- Liaison with the Payroll department
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Attend any investigation/disciplinary/grievance and appeal meetings as minute taker
- To attend all mandatory training in-house
- The opportunity to accompany the HR Team to any Employment Law Seminars.