This role will give you a broad expose of the day to day workings of a busy finance department.
Your role will include:
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Assisting with multi-invoices for large clients with multiple divisions
- Understanding different client contracts and ensuring that clients are billed in accordance with the contract
- Liaise with other teams and internal Account Managers to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and to provide assistance where necessary
- Respond to questions and issues relating to Accountants
- Receivable Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad-hoc copy invoice requests
- Help other members of the team as required Desired skills
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills with previous exposure to using Microsoft Office packages including Excel.
Candidates must demonstrate an aptitude for learning and picking up new systems with a logical and structured approach to their work.
- Good team-working and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving
- Good organisation skills with an aptitude for numerical work
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to learning and day to day work tasks
Candidates are required to have completed A levels, (or equivalent) in a relevant subject areas such as maths.
A minimum of GCSEs at grades C or above (or equivalent) in both English and maths is also required.
On successful completion of your apprenticeship there is real opportunity to continue with your finance qualifications with the company.
Things to consider
Duradiamond Healthcare is based on the Bellbrook Industrial Estate in Uckfield.
Individuals will need to be able to travel to our location as well as travel to attend College at either the Eastbourne or Newhaven College campus one day each week.