Strategy Officer - £30,000k - £40,000k plus excellent benefits - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for a leading organisation
To help deliver a new Strategy function within the new Strategy and Policy directorate.
* Providing research, strategic analysis, project management and administrative support for a number of key projects led by our Strategy Team
* Support the development and drafting of strategy with organisation-wide implications
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the policies, standards and procedures that will affect the Strategy Team
* Assist with the induction, training and development of any new staff
* The ability to understand complex structures
* An understanding of the UK healthcare environment
* Experience with the senior people in an organisation.
* Good IT skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio and Access
* Strong written and communication skills
* Exceptional organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy
* Excellent Customer Service
* The ability to work independently and flexibly
* The ability to sole problems and develop innovative solutions
* 5 GCSEs/'O' Levels or equivalent at grades A-C including English and Maths
Are you ready for your next challenge, working for a successful, interesting organisation? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.