Communications Apprentice (Digital Marketer)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start a career within Communications.
This role has been designed to support the Education Department and the Communications Officer for the Diocese.
The Communications Apprentice will play a key role in supporting communications with our audiences across both Education and the wider Diocese, including Schools and Parishes, to raise the profile of our work, services and projects and to enable and support mission.
The post-holder will divide their week between the Education and Communications Teams, writing, editing and co-ordinating content across various channels with a focus on supporting digital evangelism. They will also support communications campaigns to raise awareness of the work of the Education department and the wider Diocese in line with the Diocesan Strategy.
- Communicate with a range of stakeholders and key partners to ensure the organisation communicates effectively with key audiences
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the Education website, including updates and collating news stories from schools
- Oversee updates on the diocesan website including vacancies and events
- Compile a monthly newsletter for Head Teachers within schools outlining the work of the Education department, training opportunities (both internal and external) and wider support from other organisations that are relevant to Church Schools
- Compile a monthly newsletter for Governors within schools
- Showcase successes and case studies on social media, and monitor social media more widely
- Plan social media projects to be implemented during Year of Prayer 2018
- Create a calendar of events for social media for the Education department
- Assist the Communications Officer on all aspects of media output, publications and online published material to ensure maximum publicity and positive coverage
- Monitor press mentions of Church Schools, Churches, parishes and the Diocese of Chichester and report as appropriate or when guided Support co-ordination of specific events and represent both Education and/or the Diocese when required
- Identify opportunities for the Diocese to communicate its key messages
- Keep up to date on relevant issues/policies affecting Education
- Maintain a high standard for copy and content meeting both branding and style guidelines where possible
- Undertake all administrative work generated by the post, such as dealing with suppliers, progress reports, scheduling and filing
- Collate information on outcomes to use in future projects
- Participate in consultation exercises to establish the resourcing of schools and parishes
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be required
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Hove
- Technology Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Hove
- IT Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Hove
- Web Design Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Hove
- Web Development Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Hove