Customer Service/Customer Care Assistant
We have a variety of hours available for this role including full time earlies and late shifts, nights only and part time earlies only.
Wilson James are recruiting multiple Customer Service/Customer Care Assistants for permanent roles based at Gatwick Airport. You will be responsible for providing assistance to customers who requested additional assistance throughout the Airport.
Are you looking for a fulfilling role whereby you can make a difference to someone else’s travel experience? Do you like helping people? Are you a natural people person?
To fulfil this role you will need to demonstrate a natural flare for communication, have a passion for helping people and show empathy towards others. You will also need to hold a Full Driving License.
Day to day, you will be assisting customers that request assistance for a range of reasons. Full training will be provided. We are especially interested in candidates that have a background in care. This is also a great opportunity for applicants that feel they have the required customer service skills and have the desire to work in this environment.
Typically, your role will include:
· Meeting and greeting customers within the designated areas of the airport, communicating to reassure them of their travel plans.
· Transporting customers to and from different areas as required, using manual wheelchairs or electric buggies.
· Recognising customers that have non-physical additional needs. Providing assistance and comfort to ensure their experience is memorable.
· Assessing your customor needs through effective communication and performing your duties with an accurate eye for detail and responding accordingly.
· Using IT handsets and radios to update movement control.
· Full driving license
· Demonstrate excellent customer service.
· Excellent communication skills with an empathic nature
· Self-motivated and reliable with a conscientious approach to the Safety and Security aspects of your role and others around you.
· Must be able to lift passengers in accordance with manual handling guidelines (Full training will be provided)
· Basic IT Skills
· Demonstrate the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure;
· Able to deal calmly and confidently with all demands from the public.
· An understanding of the principles of equality and diversity in relation to customers’ needs.
· You must be able to speak and read English language fluently to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
· Do you hold a Full Driving License?
· How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
Apply for Customer Service/Customer Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Care Customer Service Permanent Part Time jobs in Crawley
- Education Customer Service Permanent Part Time jobs in Crawley
- Support Customer Service Permanent Part Time jobs in Crawley
- Healthcare Customer Service Permanent Part Time jobs in Crawley
- Support Care Customer Service Permanent Part Time jobs in Crawley