Paid Social Media Executive
We are looking for an experienced paid media professional to join my client's rapidly growing Media team. The Paid Media Strategist takes a lead role to service a portfolio of campaigns and would suit someone with established experience who is looking to develop their leadership skills.
As a senior, hands-on, member of the team you will enjoy the varied workload associated with managing a portfolio of Paid Media accounts. You will have responsibility for the delivery of client objectives and KPIs via the management and optimisation of their accounts.
Our client, an award-winning agency, is looking for an experienced Paid Social Media
Responsibilities to include:
* Work on campaign strategy
* Meet all campaign targets
* Liaising with media owners (E.g. Facebook, Twitter) on new activity and troubleshooting any issues
* Supporting Managers and Directors with strategy plans and new ideas
* Educating both clients and colleagues by attending client and internal meetings
* Assisting the Social Media Team Manager
* Checking client credit and budgets
* Liaising with creative agencies
* Adjusting bid levels in order to meet targets
* Manage and optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients
* Reaching performance targets for allocated accounts
* Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate
* Creating proposals including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience and KPI's
* Proven experience within a paid social or paid search position
* Agency experience is preferred however, you will also be considered if you have some experience within various biddable media channels
* A strong passion for social media and digital advertising
* A good understanding of bid management tools
* Experience of planning and activating paid campaign across social media channels
* Focus on details, problem solving and pro-active approach to campaign management
* Experience developing others, providing both mentoring and career development to peers
* Language skills are by no means essential but are welcome due to the nature of the client portfolio
If you have experience within this role and keen to take a step up and develop your skills then this is a fantastic opportunity. This role will be challenging yet rewarding and you will be a part of an award winning business. For more information, please call Katie or Meika on 01273 874154 or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.