Lingfield Park Resort is seeking a driven and passionate Restaurant Manager to join and lead the team. This is an exciting opportunity as we look to relaunch the Hotel Restaurant.
The Restaurant Manager will manage the breakfast, lunch time and dinner shifts and room service so that the various needs of the customers are met and to ensure that the Restaurant can maximise opportunities.
They will ensure that high levels of customer service and presentation are achieved within the Hotel Restaurant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Supervisor looking for the next step up or an established Restaurant Manager looking for a new challenge. At Lingfield Park Resort there is a strong culture based on recruiting and developing individuals who embody the ‘Spirit to Serve’.
We are a unique resort based over 450 acres and comprise of one of the UK’s busiest racecourses. Set beside the racecourse is the 4* Marriott franchise hotel with 116 luxurious rooms, where guests are able to stay in the hotel with magnificent views over the racecourse, golf course and surrounding countryside. Successful candidates can look forward to using Marriott international benefits including discounted hotel stays. They will also be able to enjoy using the relaxing Breathe Spa facilities and our PGA Championship 18-hole Golf Course.
- To lead and manage the Restaurant Team to achieve excellent customer service and satisfaction levels
- To maintain the Marriott Brand Standards throughout the Restaurant and related areas to ensure that standards are achieve throughout
- To work closely with the Hotel Head Chef and other Heads of Department to ensure a great customer journey and memorable experience
- To manage the breakfast, lunch time and dinner shifts and room service so that the various needs of the customers are met and to ensure that the Restaurant can maximise opportunities
- To lead and motivate the Restaurant Team with regular team meetings, 1-2-1 meetings, appraisals and training
- To work closely with the Hotel Head Chef to look at maximising the revenue opportunities for special days throughout the year
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience of the food service industry as a supervisor or manager
- Customer service focused
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience in a branded hotel is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable hospitality skills and a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- The right to work within the UK
In return we will offer you:
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Marriott International Benefits
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Use of Spa and Golf course
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator)
Arena Racing Company does not accept unsolicited CV’s from any agencies that have not signed a mutual business agreement. All unsolicited CV’s will be considered Arena Racing Company’s property, and Arena Racing Company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes CV’s submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the HR Department.