When you join us:
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a 4 red star hospitality environment as a member of the hotel management team. The Reception Manager role is a key management position focusing on the smooth day to day Reception and Switchboard operation of this luxury country house hotel. A core responsibility of the Reception Manager will be to ensure that the quality of internal and external service meets our 4 red star standards of performance and that the style of service delivery is consistent with Elite Hotels core values. Likewise, to provide traditional hospitality and service excellence, offering a warm welcome to guests, whilst achieving agreed sales targets by a pro-active approach to existing and potential guests.
What we need from you:
- Experience in Reception work (ideally hotel) and leading a team of at least 3 people is essential.
- Highly organised individual who is happy to work a flexible rota.
- An excellent communicator with a high command of written and verbal English.
- A motivator with the ability to inspire your team to high performance.
- First class customer service skills, well-groomed and tidy appearance.
- Strong IT Skills (Word / Excel) with experience of Fidelio Opera Reservation and Rooms Management system, telephone switchboard and point of sales system.
Own transport is essential as we are in a rural location.
And in return:
As an Investors In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- The opportunity to work in one of the country’s foremost heritage hotels.
- You will be working in one of the AA’s Top 200 4 Star Hotels in the UK and Ireland and proud members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations.
- Free use of Leisure facilities.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM’s – see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- Company personal contributory pension scheme.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life’s difficulties.
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Quality uniforms provided and dry cleaned.
- Free car parking